Wednesday, August 18, 2010

trying to understand

I did some reading on xxxchurch.com today. I'm trying to understand more about the 'addiction', though it's very difficult to absorb. I would rather just not know. Actually -- I just wish it wasn't this way at all. It makes me feel helpless and rather hopeless. I hate that you are a victim to this insidious sin. I hate that you have to struggle so much. I hate that it is a part of what is otherwise a wonderful, remarkable man. A man of my dreams. I wonder why I would knowingly subject myself to what is likely a lifelong battle. Do I love YOU enough to fight with you? It is worth it? I just don't know. I have had so much heart ache in my life already.

I'm not over processing. In fact, I'm continually drawn to all the good memories we've shared. I am hopelessly drawn to you. I love you with all of my being. I hope and pray that you feel the same way. I miss you so much already.

No comments: