Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Dear Dick #3

I lightheartedly hinted at the lack of bf/gf communication in an email to you today. You seemed to agree, but that's as far as it went. It's been really strange to have no flirting or feelings running through our written or oral communication. NONE! The usual 'I love you' at the end of our nightly phone conversation, but that's it. I seriously could transfer all the communication to my brother and it wouldn't be out of place. So, yeah, I don't like that. I'm practically starving for your sweet words! It's taking so much restraint for me not to give them, too. I'm beginning to wonder what our time together will be like -- will there be any ardor at all? I know you've been very preoccupied with your work so I understand you haven't had the free time to think much about me. I get that; I do. I hope your mind will be fully with me starting tomorrow night. I so need to be connected to you! Please, please pursue me and show me your heart. I'm adrift without it.

No comments: