Friday, January 2, 2009

and the answer is.....

Write off the dentist -- he's dating one of the dental hygienists in his office. How cliché! I'm satisfied that I was able to get the information that I needed, but bummed that it wasn't the answer that I'd hoped for. Life goes on. I basically blew an opportunity almost exactly one year ago -- but I can't go down the road of regret -- it's not worth wasting time on the analysis. Things happen for a reason. God is in control. I can stop the futile fantasy now and move on to more constructive thoughts. Unfortunately, I have another appointment on Monday and then a few weeks after that. This will make it difficult to shut off the thoughts! I'm going to try to stop worrying about how to flirt and be noticed -- and just be a pleasant patient. :-)

No comments: