Wednesday, January 12, 2011

is it just a mood?

I'm feeling stressed today and a bit irritable. It's a snowy day -- a bit of a struggle to get into work. I woke up at 5:30 then 6:30 and tried to go back to sleep until 8:00 but I just sorta lounged in bed in a half asleep state. I don't know exactly what my problem is. I guess it's the re-occurring frustration with being stuck in this spot. I'm feeling ambivalent about D so far this week. I think I am somewhat subconsciously processing some of the stuff we discussed over the weekend. I didn't have enough prayer time this morning -- inexcusable because if I had just gotten out of bed, I could have had a quiet time. Instead, I sent up random thoughts like keep me safe on the roads, watch over D today, etc. It's times like this when I wish I could just be in someone's arms and be quiet. It sucks when that someone can't be there when you need them.

No comments: