Friday, February 12, 2010

should I keep trying?

I am still pursuing online dating -- against all odds. I decided to try another dating site. It seems to have a lot less people on it, but it also seems to match better. No contacts so far -- except for this odd ice breaker request from a guy who was hiding his profile! I am still on match until my subscription ends today so I have sent and received some emails there. It's interesting how I NEVER get a response to the emails that I initiate. I have received some communication from a mysterious guy with no image and with no offer to send me an image. I'm going to call him tonight -- hey why not? I'm curious about him, but have absolutely no hopes that he is anything I'm looking for. His profile did not wow me at all. I don't know.....it keeps me kind of out there, interested and hopeful. Maybe one of these days I will actually get a real live date!

No comments: