Tuesday, December 1, 2009

could it be?

Well despite my misgivings about online dating, I may actually have a couple of possibilities!!! I've been communicating with two guys at the same time....yeah....shocking! I'm not super excited about either one, but I think that they are both dating material. I'm going to call R tonight and possibly set up a date. I'm attracted to his picture (though he looks a little like JMR so that could be a problem, lol) and the basic information I have about him is positive. I don't have a good feel for him yet though. He's four years younger and has never been married. The other guy, T, is trying really hard, but seems nice. It's funny how he has picked through my profile and responded to everything he thinks we have in common. He's four years older, divorced and has 3 kids. Sooooooo, we'll see where this all goes. It's high time I got out there and mingled!! More blogging material ahead I'm sure....

No comments: