Thursday, November 20, 2008

disappear me

I'm emotional and irritable. I wish I could just disappear for a few days until my hormone levels even out. I'm susceptible to saying things that I shouldn't, dwelling on negative thoughts and sinking into a depressed mood. It really would be better for us all if I could just shut myself off from the world for a while.

I think I saw Dr._____ this morning on my way to work. It looked like his car and his profile -- at a cross road about to turn onto the road that I was on. In my rear view mirror, I saw the car turn into an apartment complex (and I know he doesn't live there). I think his office opens later on Thursdays... hmmmmmm .... So, yeah, that didn't do much to lift my mood. I pretty much decided to give up on that fairytale anyway. Way too much wasted energy. I'm staying away from Border's cafe for a while. My next appt. is Jan. 2nd -- let's see what happens then?

No comments: